Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: Thursday, 23rd September 2020
- This website and its related services are owned and operated by Prince K. Telecom Service. You acknowledge that any use of this platform and any use of our Services is subject to these Terms of Service and Use (‘Terms’).
2. Terms of Service and Use
- This document, referred to as the "Terms," constitutes a contractual agreement between you and Prince K. Telecom Service in relation to the utilization of c-Exchange’s products and services (the "Services"). Unless otherwise specified, the term "c-Exchange" shall denote Prince K. Telecom Service, duly registered under the laws of Ghana with the Ghana Registrar General. The registered office is situated at Dominase Street - Agona, Mpohor - Takoradi, Western Region, Ghana.
3. Cross-Chain Policy
- A deposit involving the transfer of one coin to an address associated with a different coin is defined as a cross-chain deposit.
- c-Exchange disclaims liability for errors made by customers in transferring coins to an incorrect coin address. We do not offer Cross-chain deposit recovery services, as these deposits are often challenging to retrieve, with some being irrecoverable.
- When initiating transactions, it is imperative to furnish the appropriate Bitcoin (BTC) address exclusively for Bitcoin (BTC) transactions and the corresponding Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) transactions. Any errors in providing these addresses are solely the responsibility of the user.
- We strongly recommend verifying that you are depositing the correct coin at the designated address. Prior to finalizing your order and entering payment details, double-check the accuracy of the address associated with the coin you are either purchasing or selling. In instances of uncertainty, crosscheck the provided details after placing your order but before adding payment information.
- This policy is applicable to deposits sent to an address associated with a different coin on an alternative network. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Supplying a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address for a Bitcoin (BTC) order, and vice versa.
- Forwarding a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address for a Bitcoin (BTC) order, and vice versa.
4. Eligibility; Limitations
- To enter into this Agreement, you must be an individual of at least 15 years of age. Certain Services may have additional eligibility criteria, which must be verified before using such Services or periodically to maintain your access.
- The availability of certain features within the Services may be restricted based on your country of residence, the account creation date, or other relevant factors.
- All c-Exchange wallets are denominated in GH Cedis.
5. Registration Process; Identity Verification
- Each user is allowed to register only one (1) account. Opening additional accounts may lead to immediate closure and deletion of such additional accounts. Any remaining balance may be transferred to your other account or returned to the original funding source.
- During the registration process, it is imperative to provide current, complete, and accurate information for all required fields on the registration page. If any of this information changes, it is your responsibility to promptly update the details.
- At times, we may request further information as a condition for ongoing use of the Services, including but not limited to a copy of your government-issued photo ID.
- We retain the right to keep your account registration information even after account closure for business and regulatory compliance purposes.
- In adherence to national, federal, and state laws, we may occasionally necessitate additional information concerning your transactions. Failure to provide such information in a timely manner may result in the temporary suspension of your transaction capabilities until the required details are furnished or, in severe cases, the closure of your account.
- Upon entering into this Agreement, you consent to receive electronic communications and notifications. To streamline processes and reduce costs, we prefer handling correspondence, disclosures, and account statements electronically.
- This Agreement is presented and finalized in English. All communication related to your use of our Services will also be conducted in English. If a translation of the English version is provided, it is for your convenience only, and the English version governs your use of the Services.
7. Security of User Information
- You are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all wallets, user IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), and mobile unlock codes used to access the Services. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current in your account profile and ensure the confidentiality of your user information.
- You agree to promptly notify c-Exchange if you become aware of any unauthorized use of the Services or any security breach. Enabling relevant security features, such as two-factor authentication and PIN codes, is your responsibility. c-Exchange shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to protect your wallet information.
- We do not assume liability for any damage or disruptions caused by computer viruses, spyware, or malware affecting your computer or other equipment, or by phishing, spoofing, or other cyber attacks. We recommend regular use of reliable virus and malware screening and prevention software.
- If you question the authenticity of a communication claiming to be from c-Exchange, it is advised to log in to your wallet through the c-Exchange website (https://c-exchange.com) rather than clicking links in emails.
8. Account Suspension and Closure
- In our sole discretion and without any liability to you or third parties, we reserve the right to refuse the opening of an account, suspend an existing account, or terminate your account or use of Services. Such actions may result from account inactivity, failure to respond to customer support requests, failure to positively identify you, or violations of this Terms of Service and Use.
- If your account is suspended or closed with a remaining balance, you can recover such funds unless prohibited by law, court order, or if we determine that the funds were fraudulently obtained. The means by which you receive these funds will be at our discretion, and we may request additional identifying information before processing withdrawal or transfer requests.
- You have the option to terminate this Agreement at any time by closing your account and ceasing the use of Services. Following termination, you remain responsible for all transactions conducted while your wallet was active. If you encounter difficulties accessing your account, contacting Support is necessary for processing withdrawals.
9. Services; Third Parties
- c-Exchange offers a secure and convenient platform for establishing an account, including depositing funds from mobile money (if available), and other payment methods. The Services encompass holding a wallet balance for refunds purposely, sending and receiving cryptocurrency, as well as sending and receiving bitcoin. It is important to note that any of these Services can be discontinued in accordance with Sections.
- c-Exchange operates as an independent contractor and is not your agent or trustee. We do not control or assume liability for products or services purchased or sold by third parties using the Services.
- c-Exchange does not guarantee the identity of any user or third party or ensure that a buyer or seller is authorized to complete a transaction. We are not liable for any losses arising from third-party transactions, including issues related to legality, quality, delivery, or satisfaction with purchased products. If dissatisfaction occurs with goods or services obtained from or sold to a third party using the Services, you must address those concerns directly with the respective seller or buyer.
10. Mobile Services
- When accessing the Services through a mobile device, standard charges, data rates, and other fees imposed by your wireless service carrier may apply. Downloading, installing, or using specific mobile applications could be prohibited or restricted by your carrier. Additionally, not all Services may be compatible with all carriers or devices. By utilizing mobile Services, you agree to allow communication via MMS, push notifications, and/or other electronic means on your mobile device. Certain information about your Service usage may be communicated to us.
- In the event of a change or deactivation of your mobile telephone number, you undertake to promptly update your wallet information to prevent messages from being sent to anyone acquiring your old number.
- By providing a mobile phone number, you confirm that you own the corresponding wallet or possess the wallet holder's permission to use this service. Registration of a mobile phone number implies agreement with the specific terms outlined in Section. Text messaging services are provided by MTN Ghana, and MTN Ghana is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
11. Risks & Miner's Fees
- Once you have confirmed your intent to proceed with a charge-applicable Service or a transaction involving Miners Fee through the Services, you acknowledge that there is no right to cancel or change your decision.
- The buying, selling, and exchanging of Digital Currency may involve significant risks, including large price fluctuations. c-Exchange is not responsible for any changes in the value of any Digital Currency bought or sold through c-Exchange Site & Services, including, but not limited to, slippage or unforeseen price changes between order placement and execution. Please carefully consider your own financial position before trading or holding Digital Currency and adequately research any Digital Currency you are considering buying or selling.
12. Exchange Terms.
- Buy orders: all buy orders are processed within 1-3 hours after the order is successfully placed. We have no control over any digital currency network therefore your transaction may take some time before confirmation. Is your duty to provide correct transaction details (transaction ID) and valid digital currency wallet addresses for your order to be duly processed, “c-Exchange” shall not be held responsible for funds loss as a result of clients submitting wrong digital wallet addresses or invalid transaction details.
- Sell orders: all sell orders are processed within 1 hour after the sent digital currency has at least 3 confirmations from its network for funds below 1000$ and 6 confirmations for funds above 1000$. You will be required to submit a transaction hash after sending digital currencies to our digital wallets for sale before your order can be verified and processed, make sure you submit correct payment details (bank payment information, Mobile Money payment information, etc) for your order to be processed. we will not be liable to you for funds lost as a result of incorrect payment information submitted.
- Orders and transactions lifespan: By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you expressly agree that All orders that are awaiting payment with funds sent are subject to a four-day (7) lifespan with a refund after passing through our office confirmation protocol, after which those orders will no longer be valid for editing and/or processing by the customer. All orders with no funds sent are also subject to a 2-day lifespan and and applicable to current buy/sell rates should the customer attempt to complete such orders within the time frame. It is your duty to provide the required transaction details to make sure any order you create at any time is processed within the time frame.
13. Currency Conversion & Volatility
- When you convert one currency into another currency (such as Bitcoin to USDT, U.S. Dollars, or GHS to Bitcoin, etc.) by completing a transaction, such currency conversion is completed directly by cc.
- You acknowledge that the price or value of any currency may ﬂuctuate and that the conversion rate (the “Conversion Rate”) for converting one currency into another may not be the same Conversion Rate that applies when converting back into that ﬁrst currency. You will always be shown the applicable Conversion Rate for a transaction prior to consummating the transaction.
- You agree to deliver the agreed-upon payment upon conﬁrmation of a deposit, regardless of changes in a currency’s value. The value of currencies (especially bitcoin) can rapidly increase or decrease at any time, so c-Exchange cannot guarantee the value of any currency. • The Services do not involve any extension of credit to you, and no credit is extended to you in connection with your use of the Services.
- In the event, that you are entitled to a refund or other payment by c-Exchange, we shall have no liability for any losses resulting from a change in the Conversion Rate that may have occurred since the time of the original transaction. We are not responsible for any processing delays that may result in connection with any deposit, withdrawal, or transaction. The ability to convert from one currency to another is subject to applicable legal and regulatory restrictions as well as the availability of such currency provided by c-Exchange.
- All funds received into your wallet will be delivered in GHS, regardless of what currency the transaction is initiated in. For example, if someone sends you USDT or Bitcoin, we will automatically convert such USDT or Bitcoin, as applicable, to GHS based on the current Conversion Rate. We are not responsible for any losses that might be incurred as a result of the Conversion Rate that applies to a given transaction.
- If you make a payment denominated in a currency other than GHS (for example, denominating a send in USDT), c-Exchange will complete a currency conversion immediately upon you confirming such transaction. If this transaction is subsequently canceled by you (because the recipient has not picked up such payment or otherwise), c-Exchange will complete a second currency conversion to return such funds to you. Each of these currency conversions will be completed at the then applicable Conversion Rate, which means you may receive less (or more) funds back upon canceling a pending transaction than was originally charged in connection with the initial send.
14. Exchange Rates
- Each transaction involving the purchase or sale of Digital Currency using E-Money or bank-issued currency is subject to the c-Exchange "Exchange Rate" applicable to that specific transaction. The "Exchange Rate" refers to the price of a supported Digital Currency in E-Money or bank-issued currency, as quoted on the c-Exchange Site. This Exchange Rate is presented either as a "Buy Price" or a "Sell Price," indicating the price for buying or selling Digital Currency, respectively. You acknowledge that the Buy Price Exchange Rate may differ from the Sell Price Exchange Rate at any given time. It is dynamic and subject to updates every minute or second of the day. Additionally, a margin or "spread" may be added to the quoted Exchange Rate. By utilizing the Services, you agree to accept the terms related to Exchange Rates.
15. Right to Change/Remove or Suspend/Delay Transactions
- We retain the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including altering hours of operation or the availability of features. This may be done without prior notice and without incurring liability.
- We may choose not to process any deposit or withdrawal without prior notice and may, at our sole discretion, limit or suspend your use of one or more Services at any time. The suspension of your Service usage will not impact your rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to delay deposits or withdrawals if we suspect the transaction is suspicious, involves fraud or misconduct, violates applicable laws, or breaches the Terms of Service and Use.
16. Refunds; Reversals
- Once initiated, a transaction cannot be reversed. Deposits made using a bank account, or other payment methods may be subject to reversal or chargeback.
- Except as outlined in this Terms of Service and Use, all payment transactions processed through the Services are non-refundable. Additional refund or chargeback rights may exist under your agreement with the fund recipient, your bank, or applicable law. Regularly review statements from your bank to track all relevant payment transactions. Transaction records are also accessible by logging into your account.
17. Restricted Activities
- In connection with your use of Services, you hereby agree that you will not:
- Violate (or assist any other party in violating) any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; intentionally try to defraud (or assist in the defrauding of) c-Exchange or other c-Exchange users provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information take any action that interferes with, intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or information partake in any transaction involving the proceeds of illegal activity transmit or upload any virus, worm, or other malicious software or program attempt to gain unauthorized access to other account, the c-Exchange website, or any related networks or systems use the Services on behalf of any third party or otherwise act as an intermediary between c-Exchange and any third parties collect any user information from other c-Exchange users, including, without limitation, email addresses defame, harass, or violate the privacy or intellectual property rights of c-Exchange or any other c-Exchange users or upload, display or transmit any messages, photos, videos or other media that contain illegal goods, pornographic, violent, obscene or copyrighted images or materials for use as an avatar, in connection with a payment or payment request, or otherwise.
18. Unauthorized Transactions
- If an Unauthorized Transaction or Error occurs through your account, c-Exchange will reimburse you for the amount of any eligible Unauthorized Transaction and any losses resulting from an Error. This is subject to the limitations outlined in this section.
- Unauthorized Transaction:* A transaction initiated from your account without your authorization that does not benefit you.
- Error:* Includes instances such as a charged deposit not reflecting in your account, failure to deliver funds properly, debiting your account for an amount exceeding the send amount, not adding the correct amount to your wallet for received payments, or any other significant mathematical or computational error by c-Exchange.
- You must notify c-Exchange immediately if you suspect an Unauthorized Transaction or Error, compromised passwords or two-factor authentication access, loss or theft of a device containing the c-Exchange app or an active c-Exchange session, or if you believe there is an error in your transaction records or exchange history. To be eligible for protection, you must notify c-Exchange within sixty (7) days of the Unauthorized Transaction or Error appearing in your transaction history and/or wallet statement.
- Contact Support via email at email@example.com or by phone through WhatsApp at +233 55 278 5066 or by calling +233 55 877 6576. If notified by phone, written confirmation may be required within ten (10) business days for documentation.
- Include in your notification:
- 1. Name, email, and phone number associated with your account.
- 2. Detailed description of the Unauthorized Transaction or Error.
- 3. USD and local currency amounts involved in the Unauthorized Transaction or Error.
- After notification and necessary information, c-Exchange will investigate Unauthorized Transactions or Errors. The investigation typically takes three (3) days but may extend to thirty (7) days for new accounts. Provisional credit may be given during the investigation. Once completed, you will be notified of the decision within three (3) business days.
- Your liability for Unauthorized Transactions depends on how quickly you report it. If reported within two (2) business days of learning about the compromise, you may lose no more than $50. If reported later, up to $5000+ could be lost, provided c-Exchange could have stopped the unauthorized use if notified earlier.
- If c-Exchange discovers an error resulting in you receiving less than entitled funds, your account will be credited for the difference. If an error results in you receiving more than the entitled funds, your account will be debited for the excess amount.
19. Chargebacks & Other Claims
- If a payment you receive is invalidated for any reason, you are obligated to c-Exchange for the full amount of the payment. In cases where the sender disputes authorization or initiates a chargeback with their bank issuer, or payment processor, you may be held liable for the entire payment amount.
- If the transaction is deemed unauthorized or the chargeback is validated by the sender's bank or card issuer, you authorize c-Exchange to recover the owed amount by deducting it from your account balance. If your wallet balance is insufficient, c-Exchange may reverse withdrawals or require alternative reimbursement steps.
- If c-Exchange cannot fully recover the owed amount, additional measures may be taken, including legal actions, to recover the full amount, within the limits allowed by applicable law.
20. Crypto Network
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin are decentralized currencies operating on open-source software protocols that can be used, modified, or adapted by anyone. Certain changes may require consensus among blockchain users and supporters. The decentralized nature allows for sudden, unexpected, or controversial changes known as "forks," which can result in multiple versions of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum coexisting.
- By using c-Exchange, you acknowledge and agree that:
- 1. c-Exchange does not own or control the Bitcoin network and is not responsible for any losses due to Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum network functionality or security.
- 2. c-Exchange is not accountable for forks or changes to the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin network. Such changes may lead to significant and sudden alterations in the value and/or usability of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- c-Exchange will maintain a record of your transaction history, accessible through your account, for tax filing purposes. However, it is your responsibility to determine applicable taxes for payments made or received and to collect, report, and remit the correct tax to the relevant tax authority. While c-Exchange will fulfill required tax withholdings or filings, it is not responsible for determining tax applicability or for handling tax collection, reporting, or remittance arising from any transaction.
22 Indemnification; Release
- You agree to indemnify and hold c-Exchange, its affiliates, and service providers, along with their officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees, and representatives, harmless from any claim, demand, or legal proceedings, including attorneys' fees, arising from your breach of this Terms of Service and Use, violation of any law or regulation, or use of the Services.
- In case of disputes with users or third parties, you release c-Exchange and its affiliates, service providers, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or connected with such disputes.
23. Limitation of Liability; No Warranty
- c-Exchange, its affiliates, and service providers, along with their officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees, and representatives, will not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including loss of profits, arising from the use or inability to use the Services, unauthorized access, or alterations of transmissions or data.
- The Services are provided "as is" without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied, or statutory. c-Exchange disclaims implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No warranty is provided regarding the uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free nature of the Services or the quality of products, services, information, or other material obtained through the Services.
- c-Exchange makes reasonable efforts for the timely processing of electronic debits and credits. However, processing times are subject to factors outside c-Exchange's control, such as delays in banking. The disclaimer of implied warranties and limitations of liability may vary based on state laws.
- This paragraph specifies certain legal rights, and additional rights may be applicable depending on state laws.
24. Force Majeure
- c-Exchange, shall not be held liable for any failure or delay resulting from conditions beyond its reasonable control. These conditions include but are not limited to, governmental action, acts of terrorism, earthquakes, fires, floods, acts of God, labor conditions, power failures, equipment failures, and Internet disturbances.
- c-Exchange reserves the right to amend any portion of this Agreement at any time. Amendments will be made by posting the revised version with an updated revision date. Changes become effective and deemed accepted by you upon your first use of the Services after the initial posting of the revised Terms of Service and Use. If you do not agree with any modification, your sole remedy is to terminate your use of the Services and close your wallet.
- c-Exchange shall not be liable for any losses resulting from any modification or amendment of this Terms of Service and Use. In the event of a material change, c-Exchange will provide prior notice through its website and/or email before the change becomes effective. A "material change" refers to a significant change other than changes that are to your benefit, required to comply with laws and/or regulations, relate to a new product or service, or clarify an existing term.
- You may not transfer or assign this Terms of Service and Use, or any rights or obligations hereunder, without prior consent. Any attempted assignment without consent shall be void. c-Exchange retains the right to freely assign this Terms of Service and Use and its associated rights and obligations to any third party at any time without notice. If you object to such transfer or assignment, you may stop using the Services and terminate this agreement by contacting Support to close your wallet.
- Upon termination of your account or this Terms of Service and Use for any reason, all rights and obligations of the parties that, by their nature, are continuing will survive such termination.
28. Third-Party Applications
- If you grant express permission to a third party to connect to your account, whether through the third party's product or c-Exchange, you acknowledge that granting such permission does not relieve you of your responsibilities under this Agreement. You also agree not to hold c-Exchange responsible for and will indemnify c-Exchange from, any liability arising from the actions or inactions of the third party in connection with the permissions you grant.
29. Website; Third-Party Content
- c-Exchange aims to provide accurate and reliable information on its website, but this information may not always be correct, complete, or up-to-date. While c-Exchange will update the information as necessary, it is recommended to independently verify such information. The c-Exchange website may contain links to third-party websites, applications, events, or other materials ("Third Party Content"). These links do not constitute an endorsement by c-Exchange of any products or services. c-Exchange bears no liability for losses incurred as a result of actions taken in reliance on the information contained on the c-Exchange website or in any Third-Party Content.
30. Limited License; IP Rights
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, to access and use the Services solely for approved purposes as determined by c-Exchange. Any other use of the Services is expressly prohibited. c-Exchange and its licensors reserve all rights in the Services, and this Agreement does not grant you any rights or licenses to the Services except for the limited license set forth above. You agree not to modify, reverse engineer, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in whole or in part. Violation of any portion of this Agreement may result in the termination of your permission to access and use the Services.
- The trademarks "c-exchange.com," "c-Exchange," and all related logos are either trademarks or registered marks of c-Exchange or its licensors. Copying, imitating, or using them without c-Exchange's prior written consent is not allowed. All rights, titles, and interests in and to the c-Exchange website, any content thereon, the Services, and all technology and content created or derived from any of the foregoing are the exclusive property of c-Exchange and its licensors.
31. Unclaimed Property
- If c-Exchange is holding funds in your wallet and is unable to contact you or has no record of your use of the Services for several years, applicable law may require c-Exchange to report these funds as unclaimed property to the relevant jurisdiction. In such cases, c-Exchange will attempt to locate you but may be required to deliver any such funds to the applicable state or jurisdiction as unclaimed property. c-Exchange reserves the right to deduct a dormancy fee or other administrative charges from such unclaimed funds, as permitted by applicable law.
32. Regulation Law; Venue
- The laws of Ghana shall govern this User Agreement. Both parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Accra, Ghana, except for disputes resolved in arbitration or small claims court as specified in Section.
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Customers. zenithincome.com is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment system and its Customers and is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functional abuse of this system by the Customer.
Mutual rights and duties of the Customer and electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding electronic payment system and/or a Bank.
- The services offered by c-Exchange are not intended for use and are not available in countries where it is illegal. The Customer is fully responsible for the local law observance.
33. Entire Agreement